- What details we collect from our visitors
- How we would use the obtained information
- The options we offer people to access as well as update the necessary information
Our policy subjects to undergo changes with the passage of time. Hence, once we update the policy, we would highlight the updated date at the bottom portion of the policy.By simply accessing of the offered service and providing necessary information, you get the opportunity to consent to our collections and use such information for purposes disclosed in the policy.
Usage of Your Personal Information
Our team may use personal details of our visitors for sending news and other related updates about our offered services to you on a regular basis. Also, we give a response to our subpoenas, legal procedure, court orders and exercise or establish legal rights and defend in opposition to legal claims. We also investigate, take action or prevent illegal activities, suspect frauds and analyze situations related to potential threats to any individual and violations of our formulated rules and laws. We also provide you with an unsubscribe option, by the help of which you may stop receiving our news or updates related to the offered service.
Until and unless we state otherwise, licensors of our decorsed own key or intellectual property rights of each material available to us and reserve such rights property. You may also be able to print or view our pages for your personal applications leading to restrictions in our previously set terms and conditions.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.decorsed.com (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We currently use Yandex Metrica for Analytics purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.